Here are the key areas for personal Development
- Spiritual Development (Matthew 6:33, Matthew 7:24-29)
– Prayer and Fasting (Daniel and Esther stories in the Bible)
– The word of God (Psalms 119: 9, 11, 105…)
– Ministry (Matthew 20:20-28).
– Fellowship (Hebrews 10:25, Acts 2:42-47, Acts 4:32-37)
- Work, Wealth Creation and Wealth Management (Proverbs 3)
– Income and management of income
- Social and Health
– Value of relationships in our lives and making genuine friends out of people in our circle.
– Your health (Physical, Mental and Spiritual)
- Academic and Cognitive
– Academic upgrades and reading books.
– The power of Interacting with good people
– Learning by observation and hearing
- Life Priorities
Great people have set priorities for their lives and focus on what is most important and scale down.What are your priorities:
– Life priorities
– Work priorities
– Ministry priorities
– Finance Priorities
– Health Priorities
– Social Priorities