Disciples of God displaying His glory all over the world
The Great Commission
“ therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the father, and of the son, and of the holy spirit, and teach them to obey everything I have commanded you, and surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age”
“Reaching out to all people with the word of God, make them disciples and have a godly influence on our generation and generations to come”
“Display God’s Glory … Declare God’s Truth … Delight in God … Disciple God’s people”
KCC CORE VALUES
- To lead a life style of prayer, intercession, reading and practicing the word of God. (Philippians 4: 6-7; 1Timothy 2:1-5, James 1: 22- 25, Psalms 119:105…)
- All we have belongs to God: we should use it to his glory and generously to bless his people ( Haggai 2:8, Psalms 50: 7-13)
- Reaching out to the lost is a responsibility of every member of Kampala Community church (Mathew 28:19-20, Mark 16: 15- 18…)
- Loving God and one another is a debt of every member of Kampala Community Church (Romans 13:8, Mathew 22: 27-39).
- Worship God in spirit and in truth with all reverence (with our possessions, time, body, spirit, soul …) (John 4:23-24, Joshua 24:15…)
- Forgiving is an obligation of every member of Kampala Community Church (Mathew 5: 43-48, 6:12, 14, 15).
- Every member of Kampala Community Church is a servant (Mathew 20:20-28, Philippians 2:5-11).
- To lead a life style that frees us from begging and dependence as a Church and individuals.(Ephesians 4:27, 2 Thessalonians 3:10-12)